top of page
Home: Blog Feed
Blog & News
- Round Table: Crossing the Planetary Boundaries: A View from the Business and Human Rights Framework and Global EJWed, 06 DecFaculty Board Room, Faculty of Law06 Dec 2023, 11:00 – 12:30Faculty Board Room, Faculty of Law , Universiteitstraat 4, 9000 Gent, Belgium06 Dec 2023, 11:00 – 12:30Faculty Board Room, Faculty of Law , Universiteitstraat 4, 9000 Gent, BelgiumFirst welcoming event of the International Inter- and Transdisciplinary Conference The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 75: Rethinking and constructing its future together, organised by the University of Ghent, Human Rights Research Network. (https://hrrn.ugent.be/conf2023/)
- Expert Workshop: Opening the Black Box of Transnational Ecological Conflicts: Methods, Concepts and TransformationsThu, 15 JunIxelles15 Jun 2023, 12:00 – 16 Jun 2023, 15:30Ixelles, Bd de la Plaine 5, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium, Roma room
- EU laws and policies on value chain due diligence: what are the prospects for addressing global challenges?Wed, 03 MayBrussels03 May 2023, 11:00 – 12:30Brussels03 May 2023, 11:00 – 12:30BrusselsThe Curiae Virides research team, together with some members of the Ghent Institute for International and European Studies and UNU-CRIS organised this panel in the framework of the #EUIA23: Europe’s Pathways to (Dis)Engagement with the World held in Brussels, 3-5 May 2023
- Tue, 15 NovBruxelles15 Nov 2022, 16:30 CET – 16 Nov 2022, 18:00 CETBruxelles, Bd de la Plaine 5/1st floor, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium15 Nov 2022, 16:30 CET – 16 Nov 2022, 18:00 CETBruxelles, Bd de la Plaine 5/1st floor, 1050 Bruxelles, BelgiumWe have the pleasure of welcoming Aleydis Nissen who will present her soon to be published book (by Cambridge University Press) on the European Union, Emerging Global Business and Human Rights.
- Research Colloquium: Stakeholders' Engagement in the transformation of Ecological Conflicts into LitigationThu, 15 SeptOnline event15 Sept 2022, 12:00Online event
- Workshop organised by DEVE (European Parliament): Tackling environmental criminality in developing countriesThu, 19 MayEuropean Parliament19 May 2022, 14:00 CEST – 20 May 2022, 14:00 CESTEuropean Parliament , Brussels, Belgium
- Tue, 17 MayVUB U-Residence17 May 2022, 17:00 – 19:00 CESTVUB U-Residence, Bld Géneral Jacques 271, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium
- The multiple faces of ecocide as a new crime against humanity: challenges and opportunities for states and companiesTue, 29 MarWebinar29 Mar 2022, 16:30 CESTWebinar
- Mon, 21 FebWebinar21 Feb 2022, 15:30 CETWebinar
- Tue, 21 DecContact email@example.com Dec 2021, 00:00 – 14:00Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, 14 OctWebinar14 Oct 2021, 16:00 – 18:00 CESTWebinar14 Oct 2021, 16:00 – 18:00 CESTWebinarAfrica has experienced various disputes over access to and rights over the shared water resources among riparian countries. This webinar assesses the impacts of mega water diversion projects on the access to water resources, by using interdisciplinary lenses.
- Tue, 04 MayOnline Event04 May 2021, 16:00 – 18:00 CESTOnline Event04 May 2021, 16:00 – 18:00 CESTOnline EventThis webinar aims at gathering experts from diverse disciplines on key aspects of the protection of the Amazon forest. It will address diverse gaps/challenges from anthropological, political science, legal and regional governance perspectives. Registration: Click on RSVP.
bottom of page