top of page
Home: Blog Feed
Blog & News
- Tue, 15 NovBruxelles15 Nov 2022, 16:30 CET – 16 Nov 2022, 18:00 CETBruxelles, Bd de la Plaine 5/1st floor, 1050 Bruxelles, BelgiumWe have the pleasure of welcoming Aleydis Nissen who will present her soon to be published book (by Cambridge University Press) on the European Union, Emerging Global Business and Human Rights.
- Research Colloquium: Stakeholders' Engagement in the transformation of Ecological Conflicts into LitigationThu, 15 SeptOnline event
- Workshop organised by DEVE (European Parliament): Tackling environmental criminality in developing countriesThu, 19 MayEuropean Parliament
- Tue, 17 MayVUB U-Residence
- The multiple faces of ecocide as a new crime against humanity: challenges and opportunities for states and companiesTue, 29 MarWebinar
- Mon, 21 FebWebinar
- Tue, 21 DecContact email@example.com
- Thu, 14 OctWebinar14 Oct 2021, 16:00 – 18:00 CESTWebinarAfrica has experienced various disputes over access to and rights over the shared water resources among riparian countries. This webinar assesses the impacts of mega water diversion projects on the access to water resources, by using interdisciplinary lenses.
- Tue, 04 MayOnline Event04 May 2021, 16:00 – 18:00 CESTOnline EventThis webinar aims at gathering experts from diverse disciplines on key aspects of the protection of the Amazon forest. It will address diverse gaps/challenges from anthropological, political science, legal and regional governance perspectives. Registration: Click on RSVP.
bottom of page